Social Media Marketing
Period: feb 2015-present
Contractor- SEO Strategist
Period: aug 2013-feb 2015
- Proven ability to synthesize data/results, identify trends/key findings and present innovative integrated SEO recommendations to the line of business
- Track, analyze, and report on on-going SEO projects
- Handled 9,000+ locations within Google Local for banking and ATM locations and helped establish local SEO strategy
- Conducted full on page SEO tasks, such as: Keyword Research, Phrase to URL Alignment
- Competitive Backlink Analysis and ‘go-Forward’ Strategy, Internal Linking Strategy consultation
- Lead, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with partners and vendors.
- Enforced SLA’s and defined long term strategic direction.
- Extensive use of enterprise software used for backlink analysis and SERP rank tracking
- Manage campaign strategy and execution while achieving key performance metric goals
On Top Results
Period: may 2004-present
- Extensive knowledge in ecommerce development and management of the Magento eCommerce platform.
- Pay Per Click Campaign Management
- Organic Search Engine Optimization results – up to date knowledge of the latest Google Algo Updates (Penguin/Panda updates)
- Web Design Services – WordPress, Joomla, Magento, HTML/CSS knowledge
US HIFU - Sonacare Medical
Web Marketing Specialist
Period: may 2007-jun 2009
- Oversaw and managed $650,000 annual pay per click campaign in Google Adwords.
- Conducted stringent A/B testing as well as multivariate testing through Google Adwords Optimizer
- Creating of Landing Pages for testing and ROI improvements
- Conducted Media Buys through the Google Display Network and WebMD.com
- Search engine optimization – conducted both on page and off page optimization to increase rankings of specific phrases.
- Tracked ROI of online marketing activity – such as utilizing 800#s for tracking, tracked lead form submissions, and patient referrals from physicians.
- Utilized salesforce.com for lead importation, keyphrase tracking per patient, and lead distribution
- iContact.com email marketing campaigns – Setup, management, and creation of email campaigns to physicians.
- Setup and manage goal conversion tracking in Google Analytics. Implemented custom filters through Google Analytics to better track keyphrases used.
- Creation of Social Media Opportunities – Facebook: Prostate Cancer Awareness Page and Twitter @USHIFU
- Worked with JTA Talent Agency for 60 Second TV Commercial for Stage III Clinical Trials for Viral Marketing Campaign
- Monitored online reputation of USHIFU on a monthly basis.
Pro Step Marketing
Director of Search Engine Marketing
Period: aug 2006-may 2007
- Creating corporate and functional search engine marketing business objectives into strategic and tactical marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate current effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on those results.
- Lead and motivate offshore project teams to achieve top performance while reducing corporate expenses.
- Analyze web analytics provided by top software firms such as Web Trends/WebPosition 4, Google Analytics, and WebCEO for ranking and traffic analysis/statistics.
- Created, implemented, and tracked Pay Per Click campaigns for clients. Created web goals and conversion tracking.
- Handled all facets of Search Engine Optimization (natural search results) for the company’s clients and itself.
- Hand coded HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to help manipulate online marketing efforts.
- Keyword Research, Keyword Density analysis of competitive sites to achieve maximum ranking results.
Search Exchange - Internet Marketing Conference, Charlotte, NC
Period: may 2009-present
Search Exchange is a 3-day Internet marketing conference for the southeast. The conference brings together digital marketing experts across the world for three days of jam packed marketing keynotes and seminars. As the sole owner, I am responsible for all aspects of the conference. Responsibilities include, sponsorship sales, venue booking, speaker and session lineups, social event coordination, email campaigns, setup/breakdown of the event.
Freelance Pricing Table
- starting at $2500/month